Monday 22 July 2013

"What I would wear today if I had the money..."


In a previous blog post I said that, as an alternative to a daily style blog, I wanted to blog an outfit a day of what I would wear if I had an income/bank balance that would allow me to shop! So here is today's outfit...

Skirt(£28.00), Shoes(£45.00) and Kimono(£65.00) all Topshop, Watch(£78.48) and Rings(£18.38) from Nastygal.com, Metallic leotard(£31.31)- American Apparel.

 I'm fairly positive this won't be to everyone's taste but I love pencil skirts! They're perfect for work and this novelty marshmallow print is amazing- what better way to inject some personality into an office outfit! 

Although I'm normally not a fan of pink I love this Topshop kimono and think it makes a perfect throw-over garment for the lovely weather we've been having. I would put these statement items with a plain silver body and silver flatform sandals, who doesn't love a bit of metallic glamour!

I can see me becoming quite envious of my own imaginary wardrobe by doing this type of blog post!

No comments: