Saturday 3 August 2013

Finally posting some of my own designs...

Due to copyright laws etc. I'm not allowed to post images of my freelance designs on social networking sights or my blog. I am, however, allowed to put up images of parts of the designs on some fashion illustrations so that you can all see what I've actually been creating!

Here are my freelance collections to date:

Brief: Black and white decorative imagery. I chose to focus on Art deco.

Brief: Use Clover Canyon's AW13 collection as inspiration. Inspirec by Russian affluence, the WInter palace and Russian ballet. I had a set colour scheme for this brief.

This was my first ever freelance brief, inspired by Peter Pilotto's SS13 collection.

Brief: Black and white animal prints, featuring the animal merging into the print.

Brief: Use shades of red, blue, white and grey and take inspiration from Roberto Cavalli's AW13 collection.

Tribal inspired brief. This is another brief where I was given a set colour scheme.

Brief: Take inspiration from Mary Katrantzou's AW13 collection.

Brief: Take inspiration from Just Cavalli's AW13 collection.




No comments: