Friday 9 August 2013

Style post!

"What I would wear today if I could..."



Today is my last day at Nova , which is why I haven't had much time to blog for the last few days. This is going to be a ridiculously short post but here is my style post for the day...

Helmut Lang Medallion print leggings($195)http://www.mytheresa.com/en-de/print-leggings-207939.html, Geometric printed leggings(£25.00) River Island, T-shirt(£20.00) Dirtylondon.co.uk, Shoes(£9.62) Clothing.net, Necklace(£22.50) Topshop.


I am in love with these Helmut Lang leggings, the Ernst Haeckel print(If you haven't seen his botanical illustrations it's definitely worth a google!) on them is just amazing, obviously at around £170 per pair I have absolutely no chance of ever affording them but this is the beauty of having an imaginary wardrobe. Even I have to be realistic, however, so these River Island leggings are a great alternative and at only £25.00 they are definitely more in my price range. 

I have featured Dirty London's printed tee's before but I thought I would use another one in this style post as I have just bought this 'concrete jungle' printed t-shirt for my little brothers birthday and, as it's a unisex top, I wanted to see how I could style it up.


No comments: