Friday 6 June 2014

Just a quick Friday feature: Jill Gallenstein


It's finally Friday!!!Struggling to contain my excitement that the weekend is here!So under my new blog format Friday means I have to feature another artist/designer so here we go....

Todays' Friday feature is on Jill Gallenstein, an Ohio based artist whose detailed pen and ink illustrations leave me in awe. There is a huge part of me that wants to believe that if I was able to work part time/freelance I would find the time to create intricate works of art similar to mine, but it takes quite a lot of motivation and that is something I seem to struggle with on a regular basis.

Anyway...here is a link to her website if you want to take a look at the other amazing pieces she has created: http://www.jillgallenstein.com/drawings.html#assassination-tryptych.jpg







No comments: